Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 1 September 2010

Info Post
___



A few months ago I promised to have an article prepared by a Malawian addressing distribution of the Malawi Congress Party (MCP) card during the years Banda was president of Malawi. Images following this brief introduction present the article as it was delivered to me.



I do not know and have never met or otherwise had contact with the article's author. A third-party secured this work upon my request. My instructions were to locate and commission a well educated and lifelong citizen of Malawi with personal experience related to the subject, and to have that author write a brief paper on mundane details of MCP card distribution. Specifically I required that nothing about religion be mentioned to the commissioned author.



Marvin Shilmer





(Click on images to enlarge)














0 comments:

Post a Comment